Saturday, March 29, 2014

Acme Bar & Coffee @ The Troika

Oh La La..
Finally went to Acme Bar & Coffee with girlfriends. Based on Lipstiq website, was said Famous Coffee Cafe in KL. So I went there give it a kick.
oPeNInG hOUrS
Arrived there around 2.30pm and full house. Need wait around 30 minutes only my turn. Douh... Luckily got few chair and sofa for gf and I to sit. Next time going for lunch or tea-time must call for reservation or else walk-in and leave your name and how many person.
CaShieR couNteR
We wait, and wait and finally till us. Given a menu in a pieces of paper and not many things to see. They got Breakfast Club set that available from 9am-5pm. I never know that breakfast can last long till 5pm. Hahaha..
MeNu + CoaSteR + SpooN + KniFe + FoRK
Roughly capture front piece of menu. They got new dish for Spring. And coffee just few type. Cappucino, Flat White, Latte, Cold Brew Coffee, Espresso, Double Espresso and Macchiato. No additional charges for coffee art. Sometime Barista draw love or leaf art. But I inform waitress I want a different art out of above.
TedDY say Hi to Me..
Thank You Barista for your hard work even though you busy that time.
Tuna Sandwich
ShRimP Omelete WraP
Don't really like this, full of egg taste instead cheese and shrimp.
Scallop Truffle Pasta
Above is the foods gf and I have order. I don't really like the foods I have order. I made a mistake when order. "Shrimp" word attracted me. What I want to order was Pasta Primavera ( New Spring ) dish.

So sad!!!!!!! 

Around 4.15pm want to pay bill, something had happen. My gf paid with Citibank Credit Card and the bill come out with different card name. My gf told waiter not her card. He check again. Come again with same CC again. He don't really understand what we saying. Double swipe in other people CC. Pity Mr Tan xxxx Eng" card. They need void and made it correctly. Took quite a long time till my gf and I have second bottle of water. While waiting went to restroom. You never expect restroom have different design of mirror. No separating for woman and man restroom.
WashRooM
Check out HERE for more information.

FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/acmebarcoffee < Acme Bar & Coffee >
DIRECTION :
1. If from KLCC entrance & opposite Avenue K, will saw Rapid Free Bus.
2. Turn to right side and while walking you will saw Nasi Kandar Pelita or Wisma Central.
3. Later on will passby Citibank building. Turn to right again and walk to end.
4. Saw Intercontinental building on right side again.
5. Another 3 minutes will arrived destination "Menara Troika".
6. Acme Bar & Coffee just in the corner on right facing T-Junction road and traffic light.


- Feel free to comment or follow me- 

2 comments:

  1. haha cute teddy coffee art! i have heard a lot about this cafe but still yet to go try out yet. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henry, I guess Penang have a lot coffee cafe too. Looking forward about coffee art blog at Penang. If coming KL, check out Bangsar, KLCC, Damansara area for coffee.

      Thanks for your comment. (o^.^o)

      Delete