Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Legoland Trip @ NusaJaya

One day night in Johor Bahru (JB)

This trip have been postponed for few months. I frustrated when I trying to sell out the tickets but end up didn't because I found friends to go with me. Total 8 tickets I have bought with cash RM520 from my cousin. Per ticket only RM65 for theme park. Half price of it. Hohoooo..

Now I should start my days at JB..
Around 10am arrived Tropical Inn Hotel. This is my client hotel. They give me a lower price and upgrade my room. You can check it out here about this hotel < http://tropicalinn.com.my/ > or find Kanghui Travel & Tour < http://kanghuitravel.com/ >. Thanks to Ivy who help me book and check availability room in this hotel.

At 10.30am my friends and I have arrived Legoland. Weather is good and sunshine. Parking nearby hotel & shopping street. First we arrived is take picture of front entrance. IS MUST DO or else you like not going there before.  
ME at front entrance
Entrance tickets
 
Mr. Patisserie
Ermmm... Forget his name..
Constructor who built Lego toilet
Aloha!!!
Once we step into kids world. We become children to mummy and daddy. Nah, parents not going just friends. First we capture a toilet signboard and lego statue. 

Signboard
After taking picture we heading to play children roller coaster. There have Braking system, suspension and acceleration maintenance before start.. Yeehooo!!!
Guys face when pic being taken while speeding
Maintenance

On the way, we go watch 4D movie. Queue for the first line. But still need wait 15 minutes to open door. While waiting take some picture from this 4D Imagination.
Racers 4D

Guys
Girls
Group pic Time..
We playing game point. Firstly we don't know shoot what but about to end only knew it. Just shoot a small hole with red laser. Aim it, Shoot it.. 
Besides, we saw Lego Police. He just sat in hot costume and wait people take picture. I thought no one in there. Hahaha..                       
Shooting time
Policeman





    <Activities>













Later on we went Miniland that consists small tower of Malaysia. There are different state like Singapore, JB, Myanmar, Taj Mahal, Vietnam, Laos, Philipines and etc. Check it out yourself. I just capture Malaysia Twin Tower and KL Sentral Monorail. Actually a lot things to see. Since we went there the weather always change. Sometime hot, sometime cloudy. GOD!!!!!
KL Sentral
Twin Tower
(made by lego bricks)



Not long ago, while waiting another 3 friends still playing we went to hotel level 3 to play lego. Each of us try to build / create a unique lego. My friend (Thomas Yap) made a gun, (Jason Chang) made a microphone and me just my name. Kekekeke..
Thomas Yap
Sherry


Jack Ho
Lego's











Finally the end of the day. Is time to back hotel have a bath and dinner. 
Hungry!!!!
Happily Ever After
 

P/s: 
This is my first post of my traveling in year 2014. Unexpected journey just begin.. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment