Wednesday, January 29, 2014

AYA (Imbi) Company Annual Lunch

Coming Chinese New Year. Everyone have start holiday and back hometown. And me at KL. Still working on CNY eve for half day. I guess what I can do is online at office "sepuas-puas" till off work. Hahaha..
Today I have company annual lunch at Hee Lai Ton Restaurant. We order Yee sang, shark fin soup, 2 vege, half pig+chicken, sea cucumbers+sotong, fish and apple juice.

Salmon Yee Sang
I don't want to eat shark fin soup. But my manager have order. Is not good to have that nowadays. "Say No To Shark Fin" Mr Raymond (Asst. Manager) call me tell Mr Wong (Manager) order abalone instead Shark Fin soup. But end up didn't order. Hahaha.. He want to eat call the youngest staff (ME) tell Mr Wong. Haiz.. So SORRY Shark Fin!!! Forgive Me!!!
Shark Fin
I don't know why my manager call 2 vegetables dish instead prawn. My favorite prawns don't have already. Never mind, during CNY I got a lot foods to eat. Here is the dishes we have today. Simple and traditional. All the years same. Except previous 4 years is at Ah Yat Abalone, Jln Ampang. So miss the moment. And last year at Jang Gun Korean Buffet, Fahrenheit88.
Vege + Roasted Pig + Sea Cucumber
Green Apple Juice
Around 4.30pm we off work. Everyone is back hometown. Me walk around pavilion and found a nice place to blog my Company Annual Lunch.

-The 3nD-

No comments:

Post a Comment