Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Food - Vintry Ampang, KL

Today is the day gather with BFF. Some people will say are you in couple? Absolutely not, I'm still single and available. I remember my guy friend said to me, " because of you I don't get a girlfriend + no market". Like this also can blame me. So sad..

BFF
What foods we have order? In this restaurant sure order pork + lamb ribs. But we order spaghetti too. I'm feel shocked when the dishes is here.


See below + Description -------»


Tom Yum Spaghetti
Black noodle @ Fook Kin Mee
Pork ribs




Opps.. I left one picture not yet capture is the lamb ribs. Omg!!!!! What I dreaming? I guess I have drunk. We have order 2 different wine. Saint Claire Block 14, New Zealand & Chateau Du Courlat, France.


Saint Claire Block 14, New Zealand : 2008
Chateau Du Courlat, France : 2006

Saint Clair cost RM120+ Chateau Du Courlat cost RM110 We share cost for the food and drink. Each person pay RM110. Kinda expensive but I have drink that wine from different year and place.

Location : http://www.vintry.com.my/v2/index.htm


*Drunk*

No comments:

Post a Comment