Sunday, April 13, 2014

Farm in the City @ Seri Kembangan (Virtual Malaysia)

Welcome to Farm in the City

I have a pleasant day with different kind of animals and insects that I can touch, feed, hug and play. I guess only this farm provide all the services. And I never expect chosen by Virtual Malaysia to join their blogger gathering.
Timetable
Look above!!!! Well plan activities by Virtual Malaysia. From 9am for Registration and then activities, lunch, Thank You gift (didn't manage to get mine as they ciaoz already). So sad!!!! 

After meeting I straight went pick up my gf at Bandar Tasik Selatan and start my journey to Seri Kembangan using Waze. This time GPS really took me merry go round. Went through 3 times toll as all the road in construction. Blocking here and there. 

Way to Farm In The City :- 
1. Heading from Sg.Besi lrt by seeing Seri Kembangan signboard. 
2. Up the hill and go straight till you saw TOLL to The Mines. 
3. After pay cash/ToucHnGo/SmartTag keep left and around 1.5km turn left (uphill). 
4. Saw traffic light "DON'T U-Turn", go straight. And will saw The Mines on left. 
5. Keep right and go straight will saw another traffic light. 
6. Before traffic light, this time U-Turn and keep left. 
7. There are some blocking const. so just turn left. And keep left again. 
8. Don't go straight or keep right. Saw a paper board write Seri Kembangan just turn left.
9. Go around and keep straight. No need turn left or right after that even got traffic light. 
10. Head up like going mountain & then start saw very unique building (red, black & white) deco on right. Straight up. 
11. Later on start keep on left and turn. Will saw a office building. 
12. There are Farm In The City around there. Got signboard when you make a roundabout.

 -Good Luck-
Wristband
Here is the price, rules and regulations everyone want to know.

Ticketing counter
Rules and Regulations

A little introduction of this farm. This farm have different kind of animals that I only saw at Discovery Channel. Since I said that channel mean everyone never see them in reality that can touch, feed, hug and play with it. Roughly describe in picture as I capture more than I typing in here. May be will more messy.

History of Pony
Pony
Meerkat History
Ambithafo... Praying time this Merkat..
African Crested Porcupine 
Prairie Dog
White Crow that rarest in the world. Why this farm has this bird?
This crow did not chain up and fly. Tauke in this farm well train of this crow. 
Skunk in white not black.
Can touch while it sleeping. It almost fall to ground when I took picture with it. Staff at there try to woke up this Skunk but it fall back to sleep. Doesn't smell like fart. 
Pochantas pets.
Name: Raccoon
Got different color of raccoon. Want to see another raccoon, check on my FB album. 
Tortoise
I guess is biggest tortoise I ever saw. Everyday feed by children, sure big and live happily.
Aiks.. Long neck xxxx.
Actually was xxxx. Forget what is it. If really want to know, need back to farm and check back.
Feeding Birdie. First time bird fly to my hand. Quite fast when they ate their foods. Their foods like sesame. 
Hello!!! I'm Male Sheep.
- SMILE -
Little kangaroo busy taking nap without say Hi to me.
ZOOM!!!! only can took picture of it. Next time I need bring some snacks for it. 
White Swan. So beautiful and nice feather.
I feeding fish while swan also want. XD
World of Geese & Ducks
Blue-Tongued Skink / Lizard
Staff pet the lizard and it tongued really blue..
Taking picture with Guinea Pig. Different color and breed of Guinea Pig. Want to put in my bag and take it home. 
Nice fur Rabbit. More to play with it. Got white, yellow, black etc rabbit. 
Hidayah (Virtual Malaysia person in-charge) + Me.
Thank you for inviting me to join with you all. 
BBF
Amanda and Me 

After a half day playing with animals, time to drive to 1 Utama for next event organise by Nuffnang. Was an awesome day and surrounded with animals, children, parents and blogger. Really recommend family or friends to go this farm. You will saw a rarest animal in the world that can play, touch and gain a lot knowledge. 


FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT..

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment