Thursday, February 13, 2014

La Senza Party @ Midvalley



-PARTY TIME-

Where am I?
Oh, I at La Senza Party. Queueing for goodies bag and join everyone to check out new lingerie.
When I arrived is already 6.30pm. Never know that need queue to register. CLEO magazine, please do inform me earlier. Luckily I got my goodies bag when at there. A couple for 1 goodies bag. Better then nothing.
Queue
Registration Booth
Only 2 hours for this event. I just walking around, check out the lingeries price a d see can use up the voucher. I think no chance to use it. Too expensive but good qualities when touch it. Better fabric and design. I got a voucher with rebate Rm100 every 2 bras. Ermm... A bra already cost RM109+. The cheaper RM98..
Manequin
The feel at there like I'm going for night club. Sorry saying that but romantic feel. Full of love symbol balloon at ceiling, food and drinks serving by waitress. *hungry*
Love Balloon
Conclusion, La Senza did a good job by decorating pink background and feel romantic even though I not coming with partner. They well prepare games for couple while host asking the question and entertain everyone.

-The End- 

No comments:

Post a Comment