Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chung Wa Dae Korean Restaurant @ Koreatown, Ampang




Last Thursday night, I invited friends for dinner at Koreatown, Ampang. I not yet search which restaurant foods nice and tasty. Actually all the same. I search some blog regarding Korean Restaurant. Some recommended Uncle Jang, Goong, Bee Won etc. But end up I choose Chung Wa Dae BBQ Korean Restaurant.

First thing I did is capture every page of menu book easy for other people reference.  I guess everyone want see the price before heading to eat. 
 
First Page
Second Page
Third Page
Fourth Page
Last Page
Female Tauke tell me got 14 side dish but it come in 11. Better then nothing. My favourite side dish don't have that is mayonnaise fruits. Sob (T.T) 
I have waited my friend for an hour before order. Staff tell must order only can have side dish. Owh!!! Why like that?? So I just wait till "behtahan" and order makan. 

I understand why they want me order before side dish come. All the food sekaligus come. Have to be quick eater. Side dish can be refill. So good. I love the fish cake, kimchi, herbal egg, ham, preserved cucumber dish.
 
Preserved cucumber, korean seaweeed, jelly, si ham, kimchi, tauge, fish cake, ham, anchovies, herbal egg, pickled radish
(11 side dish)

List : 
1. Pork + Chicken (3-4person) RM98
2. Kimchi soup (RM15)
3. Sindang Ddeokbokki (RM45)
4. Dolsot Bibimbap (RM20)
 
Pork + Chicken (600g)
Different part of meat. Only 1/4 from 600g.
Sindang Ddeokbokki
with rice cake, boiled egg, carrot, fish cake, "chong"=green), cabbage, sesame
 
Ddeokbokki still okay but my friends not really into it. Too dried and not hot. If recommend better only Tteokbokki instead many ingredients in there. 
 
Dolsot Bibimbap
Raw egg (become cooked), soybean sprout, seaweed, carrot, mushroom, Lettuce (sang choi),
pickled radish, white rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables), chilli pepper paste (Gochujang)
Read more on here regarding history of Bibimbap. If recipe quite a lot. But I share a simple and easy to make including video. Click Here.
Kimchijigae soup. Too blend till can't finish off.
If want cook it, please don't put too many paste.
Free rice wine. TQ tauke.
Bill have arrived cost RM170 after 15% discount from UOB Card. If member card got 10% discount.
Bill time
Rating : 7/10 
All the food are Non-HALAL. Just walk in will do but around 7pm will crowded and not many table.

Contact Number: 03-4251 1004
Operating : 11.30am - 10.00pm
Cash / Credit Card accepted : RM$$-RM$$$
 

No comments:

Post a Comment